In this episode, I’m talking about my healthy morning & evening routines and why they’re essential for a happy, healthy day!
Things mentioned in this episode:
- Join the Facebook group to connect with me and other listeners!
- Search Beaming Banana Bunch on Facebook
- 4 sigmatic mushroom products: https://us.foursigmatic.com/?gclid=CjwKCAiAz7TfBRAKEiwAz8fKOCdjsgvy72D_FrQ45tYU6KMjFC4U2TLikagdM38G-_NwQKt7-76tXxoCI80QAvD_BwE
- Yoga with Adriene YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/yogawithadriene
- Vegan protein powders I love
- Vivo Life: https://www.vivolife.com/products/perform
- Garden of Life: https://www.gardenoflife.com/content/product/why-choose-raw-protein-and-greens/
- Light dimming app for evening: f.lux
- My current breakfast obsession: pumpkin protein overnight oats
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop vegan protein powder
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup thawed frozen berries
- 1 tbsp natural, unsweetened almond butter
- Mix the oats and flaxseed, pour over the almond milk, and set in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, set out the berries for at least 30 minutes to thaw.
- Add the protein powder and pumpkin puree to the oats and stir to combine.
- Top with thawed berries and almond butter.
Connect with Me!
- My blog: https://beamingbanana.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beamingbanana/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/beamingbanana/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beamingbanana/