So, if you’ve ever wanted to…
- Make healthy eating EASY
- More easily maintain your weight
- Improve your energy levels
- Lose extra weight
- Improve your confidence and body image
- Easily maintain your healthy lifestyle all year round
- Stop with the calorie counting and frustrating diets to lose weight
- Protect yourself from the top killers like heart disease, cancer, diabetes, strokes, and more
…then you’ve come to the right girl and I can’t wait to work with you!
Do I have to be plant-based/vegan?
- Nope! But that will be what I want to help you achieve, because a plant-based diet is scientifically proven to be optimal for human health and longevity. Advising my clients to do anything else would feel wrong, because I want everybody to achieve their highest capacity of health and wellness, and I know through education and experience that a plant-based diet is the best way to get there.
- That being said, you absolutely will NOT be expected to make the change overnight! That’s why I’m here – to help you set some long and short-term goals, and to empower you with strategies and solutions to reach whatever health goals you’re after.
- I love animals, but when I first went vegan it was completely a health decision. I learned just how awful the standard American diet is, and how amazing a plant-based diet can be, and I never looked back. It’s just a wonderful benefit that the diet that is most healthful is also the most compassionate to animals and our planet. Best of all worlds here! The health aspect will be what we focus on with your counseling. I hold no judgment or resentment toward those who do not yet eat a vegan diet, because I was there, for 20 years of my life! We live in a society that normalizes the standard American diet, so I’d never hold it against anybody who hasn’t yet discovered a plant-based diet. I’m here to help you make the switch!
How can you help me if I’m already vegan?
- If you’re already vegan and looking to adopt more healthy day-to-day habits, I can help you adopt a whole foods plant-based diet, improve digestion and energy levels, and with weight maintenance. We can work toward whatever health and wellness goals you’d like to focus on!
What happens when the month is over?
- You’ll be off on your own, independent and empowered to live a happy, healthy, plant-based life!
- If you feel like you want more time, insight, and one on one counseling, we can go for as many months as you’d like! There’s absolutely no cutoff point after a month, as everybody is different in the level of support they might need. We could go for one month, or 6! It’s totally up to you. For each month that you extend your counseling, you will receive a significant discount for the month. We’ll use these sessions to dive deeper into plant-based nutrition or other lifestyle goals you would like support in achieving.